PRICE NEGOTIABLE !!REDUCED BY $150,000,!!! 2 unit building, live in one, rent the other. Both luxury units boast 2 Lvl living, gmt kitchens w/high end appliances & breakfast bar, large living rooms, sep dining, hardwood floors, luxury baths & large bedrooms, Both rented short term (2 mo) $5250 & $4900. Downstairs unit features private patio & sep front ent. Upstairs unit has vaulted ceilings upstairs with skylight, master w/sep seating area. Close to Metro, Dupont & Logan. Condo docs completed.
Single Family, Victorian
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,147 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Range Hood, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Skylight, Fire Alarm System, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price